Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
MOMMA'S BOY
1,904 Posts
Well fellas idunno what to tell ya.. ever since I read the 1st post from WHOEVER that new user is I was callin his phone and texting him tryin to get a hold of him and got nothing.... the thing that worries me most is about 8ish AZ time I sent him a pix of this female like always and he ALWAYS sends something stupid back lol but yesterdat I got Nothing in return :thumbsdown::wtf::banghead: so idunno friends I hope this is just some sick and twisted joke for him to see who his true friends are but it needs to End pretty damn fast cuz it ain't funny and A LOT of ppl are worried right now

So COOP brutha let us kno your ok

·
Registered
286 Posts
ya coop let us know were all pulling for ya to be ok bro i will always help a brother member in a time of need

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
well i have some very bad news, i just talked to coopers grandpa and the news is true. coop was in a car accent last night and didnt make it, other than that they know alot.

RIP COOPER MY BROTHER ill see you onthe otherside.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I did not know Cooper, But looking at this thread the other and the chat box. It is easy to see he touch many of your lives. And that is what life is all about.

I was thinking maybe one of you could start a memorial thread. Share his life with others. Post pictures and a place to to leave a prayer.

God Bless and RIP Cooper.

·
Registered
340 Posts
As I said in the chatbox, I did not know Coop other than as a really familiar name on here, but my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends and to all of you guys that were connected with him.

He seemed to be a really great guy and his advice and humor will be missed

·
Portsculptor
2,604 Posts
I knew coop, he got me to port a cylinder head once. Ride on those clouds bro, ride on those clouds.....

Need to get someone to do up some small vinal or something with his dates of life and his name to put on our rides. Need to also get up an account to donate. Might be real easy to find a buyer for his 700 if his family so desires to sell it.

·
MOMMA'S BOY
1,904 Posts
Coop my brutha love ya man... you was 1 of the good ppl on this site hell you was a big part of it kept shit runnin always stirin the pot.... never a boring time with you on here.. keep on trucking up in the heavens... you'll be missed man by a lot of ppl

Much love COOP da LOOP

·
Administrator
5,644 Posts
Wow guys dont know what to say. I met him last year at this time in Glamis. Good guys. We actually had a conversation then that meant alot to me. I will keep it between me and him now. RIP..

1 - 20 of 259 Posts