Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the wife call a local dealer for a used 4 wheeler 250 in size. They said they have a deal going today only on the 250 at 1999.99. She calls me to tell me and we go look at it. Anyway we purchase a 250 raptor for my daughter tonight at 2499.00 out the door. She was just so happy and glime in her eyes. Know just get her a little better on the clutch and she will be ready to go. Planning a trip to the state park with her this week end.:thumb:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Smoking deal. Got my boy one a couple weeks ago and he loves it. He is learning the clutch also, but is getting the hang of it.

So what does the wife have?

·
Registered
70 Posts
How old are the kids you guys got the 250's for?
I'm thinking of getting one for my son. He's only 9, but really really big for his age.
He's 4'10" and almost 100 lbs, so 50-70cc bikes are already too small, and I think he'd out grow a 90 in one season...
Brand new 90's are $2000-2200 and 250's are only $800 more.

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
ours got his when he was 8 he is 9 now. He started out on a smaller bike though and had it for about 4yrs before we moved him up.

If he has never rode before just be careful they need to get control down. But you can turn the throttle screw in so he can't go all out right away.

But that is just my .02

·
Registered
7 Posts
My kid is 7 and 48lbs. He rides all over the dunes. But he has been riding since he was 2. He is a tad small but I just got tired of rebuilding his race mini twice a year at 1200 a pop. Now he loves his 250.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Wish I had a bike when I was young. I was 18 when I was able to afford my first dirtbike. :thumbsdown: But I understood my parents didnt want me riding since my dad was hit by a car and almost lost his life.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts