Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup all,

I am new here :) and new to Raptors i have wanted one for a very long time, finally i was in the position to pick one up, i found my 2013 700R SE locally, i was delighted to find it had some mods already, AFAIK it has a KN filter, a commander 3 and a skid plate and some hole shots as well as a few small things.

My major plans are a Barkers Dual exhaust (ordering after weekend), some more skid plating.

This thing is a beast, i have watched a 100 vids of these bikes and they all say, the torque is unreal, but till i got on one and felt it... WOW!..

I look forward to meeting some of you..

BTW: i am located in northern Ontario.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Hood Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Product Motor vehicle Bag Gas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sup all,

I am new here :) and new to Raptors i have wanted one for a very long time, finally i was in the position to pick one up, i found my 2013 700R SE locally, i was delighted to find it had some mods already, AFAIK it has a KN filter, a commander 3 and a skid plate and some hole shots as well as a few small things.

My major plans are a Barkers Dual exhaust (ordering after weekend), some more skid plating.

This thing is a beast, i have watched a 100 vids of these bikes and they all say, the torque is unreal, but till i got on one and felt it... WOW!..

I look forward to meeting some of you..

BTW: i am located in northern Ontario.

View attachment 28060 View attachment 28063 View attachment 28061 View attachment 28062
Great machine . Have the same exact one
Get +2 a-arm and extended axle and you're good for anything

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great machine . Have the same exact one
Get +2 a-arm and extended axle and you're good for anything
Wow so that's what the decals looked like, mine are all gone :(

Extended A arms are def on the list, I have a ton of parts coming for it already, Barkers Duals, Nerf bars, new levers, new wheel bearings.. and a few smaller cosmetics things.. You sure can go down a deep a rabbit hole of mods with these bikes LOL!..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts