Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Raptor enthusiasts. I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am the proud owner of two Raptors. Well sorta. The 06 is my wifes. I never thought I'd own a Raptor but recently my modded Warrior was stolen and I found the need to replace it. The warrior was bought new in 94 and was fitted with Lone Star suspension and a Micky Dunlap 446 stroker motor. It was a sweet bike and now it's gone. Back in 04 I decided to get a second bike for my wife to ride and I bought an 04 YFZ450. The seat was rock hard and it had no torque so two years later we traded it in for an 06Raptor 700R. My wife loves it and I was content with my 450 Warrior. I put DMC exhaust on it with an EFI controller and Douglas wheels and Maxis Razr's. It's been a great bike and it's here to stay. I recently replaced the plastic, seat and rear grab bar so it looks new again. Due to it being my wifes bike it will remain stock as far as bore and stroke and cams go. Last October my Warrior was stolen along with some other toys. I started looking at newer Raptors and decided that I really liked the 2016 SE black and yellow Raptor. I picked one up and I think it's really cool. My plans for it are mild as far as mods go. First I will install a Barkers dual exhaust system and a power commander EFI controller with auto tune. Then maybe lengthen and widen it by a couple of inches. I just don't feel right tearing the cylinder and head off a brand new motor right off the bat so the big bore stuff will have to wait a few years. Warrior2.jpg IMG_1058.JPG IMG_1074.JPG IMG_1075.JPG IMG_1077.JPG IMG_1078.JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts