Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What grips is everyone using ? Im tired of the stockers turning my hands black everytime i ride!!!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
just picked up a pair of o.d.i rogue grips. have not used them yeat. most people seem to love them

·
Registered
840 Posts
man i think its more gloves than grips i got some cheap fly racing ones think they were like 8 bucks and with my fox gloves i love em

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
^^^^^^thats y i bought mine. after seeing that

·
Registered
284 Posts
ODI for sure i got them and love them. they are not hard to install at all and they are not expensive either.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have the Spiders but I might look into those ODI when these wear out, they look badass.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I have tried Spider grips too and really liked them also. The only reason I switched to ODI was because I had ripped a Spider grip from a get off and the ODI were on sale and I liked the idea of no glue to put them on. I have tried a lot of different grips and Spiders and ODI are the best I have used. Just like the ODI better because no glue is used to install them.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Might have to try a set of them ODI grips, those look sweet and easy install always a plus, gonna be awhile tho, I have 2 new sets of my current grips still on the shelf.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
what glue does everyone use ?
I put mine on with double sided tape for golf clubs, works great and no messy glue.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts