Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group Buy OMI Products greasable steering stem mount

http://www.omiproducts.com/Steering Stem Mount Yamaha.htm

They make these for Yamaha & Honda & mixing will not be allowed, so either all ordered are Yamaha's or Honda's. Credit card payment only.

Group Buy Pricing
qty price
1 - $39
10 - 34
25+ - 30
130+ - ??

Quote: OMI Products shipping info
Hi. This is Karen at OMI Products. Thanks for the call today. One thing I should mention, unless I can ship you one box to one address, there will be shipping charges per address shipped to. I will give you a discounted shipping rate of $10.00 per address(normally $14) if that is the route you want to take. OR parts can always be picked up at the national events(MX or TT) every weekend at no charge.

GB Participants
1. Bert paid
2. Randy paid
3. RaptorRacer45 paid
4. RaptorRacer45 paid
5. homdaddy
6. vermin99 paid
7. outlaw525 paid
8. dynomite paid
9. TimelessR1 paid
10. Jbolt paid
11. RAPTOR_660

I will probably get in on the group buy. I just replaced my stock mount. It was trashed.

Stock stem

·
Registered
613 Posts
I emailed OMI and asked them if I could get to the zerk fitting without taking the plastic off and what material it was made out of and got the following response:

IN MOST CASES ON THE YAMAHA, YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO REMOVE THE PLASTIC. HOWEVER A FLEXIBLE END GREASE GUN WILL HELP. IT IS MADE FROM AN ABRASION RESISTANT, LOW COEFFICIENT OF FRICTION PLASTIC. IMPACT STRENGTH IS HIGH AND CHEMICAL RESISTANCE IS EXCELLENT

Don't really understand it but I got an answer.

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
it is probably a plastic like delrin. all they said is it is some tough shit and dont worry if you spill oil on it

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
homdaddy & vermin99 added to the list

I haven't had mine off yet as I'm waiting for a replacement but I can see through mine :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
936 Posts
Put me down for 2......i got a friend with a YFZ thats up for 1

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
outlaw525 & dynomite added to the list

If anyone has any questions feel free to post them up
Payment details to follow & Paypal is not available at this time
If your name is not on the list please PM me

·
Registered
133 Posts
OK, I am in.
Mine is loose and it has already been replaced twice with OEM, are they supposed to last longer or just work better?
Do you have to specify the difference between a 700 and 660?

·
Registered
9 Posts
OK, I am in.
Mine is loose and it has already been replaced twice with OEM, are they supposed to last longer or just work better?
Do you have to specify the difference between a 700 and 660?
Both, it will work better, the maintenance is much easier and it will definitely last a lot longer. We have been running the same piece on our machines for three years now without a problem.
No you don't need to specify your machine, these will work on any Yamaha.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.