Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
being that most slip ons use the factory gasket or one that is a bit larger dia. i think that the gytr headder should work......maybe some one who actually has used a gytr header on another pipe will chime in

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im thinking of running the header with a motoworks slip on. i realy like the pipe but have heard the gytr has some of the best gains as a header. I dont realy like the gytr slip on

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
my motoworks pipe started to crack on the kfx after 1 year.....the gytr header is not the easiest to install, had a few issues with mine....

·
Registered
177 Posts
anybody try an fmf power bomb header?

·
Registered
432 Posts
im thinking of running the header with a motoworks slip on. i realy like the pipe but have heard the gytr has some of the best gains as a header. I dont realy like the gytr slip on
Just picked up an SR-4 s/o myself and am curious about a header too. I contacted Motoworks directly and they said the pipes are different between their s/o and full system. If the inlet to the s/o pipe is smaller to match the stock header and the aftermarket ones are bigger, I don't see how it's gonna work.
Please keep this post updated with what you find out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
U know im thinking im gonna go with a CT set up Im just looking for a good place to buy a package of the big three with a ct pipe

·
Registered
75 Posts
U know im thinking im gonna go with a CT set up Im just looking for a good place to buy a package of the big three with a ct pipe
When you find one, let me know. I've already decided on a CT system, and getting it all in a package would be nice.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the power bomb and it treats me pretty good. This is my first raptor and the pipe/ header came on it so I dont have alot to compare it to but I have felt the difference in a good and bad header on my bike and this in no way feels like a crappy set up!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have the gytr full system. It was out of the box at the dealer and they forgot to give me the gaskets. The stock one wouldn't work. I had to go back to the dealer and they gave me the right one. so it's a different size than the stock one. It should work with the right gaskets, though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts