Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What makes this Flak Jak a.k.a Chest Protector different is what you will see in the photo's that are attached.

This product can either go over your head or it can be opened up from the side. Since this product can do this, it makes it far eaiser to be placed when you have a Leatt Neck Brace or a Helmet.

This pic shows the clip that allows the product to open from the side.

The next two pic's shows this clip opened.

This pic shows when the clip is fully seperated.

This pic shows the product fully opened.

This pic shows the product completely closed.

And finally this pic shows the clip in its closed position.

Where can you purchase this HRP Flak Jak:
Dirt Riders Accessories
www.dirtrideracc.com
Telephone# (973) 428-1265
Track Side# (201) 874-9434
East Hanover, NJ 07936

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I needed an XL - Tall, so Dirt Riders needed to order mine specifically, so therefore I had to wait a few weeks until Dirt Riders could get it for me.

There regular price for this HRP Flak Jak was $129.95 but since I bought the Leatt Neck Brace from them, they took $25 off of the Flak Jak. I got my Flak Jak for $109.95

·
Registered
30 Posts
is it comfortable? i have tried on a few,with no luck. it certainly is worth the money.if it didnt feel right i would probably not wear it.

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
This particular chest protector has some thick padding intergrated into it... I have not worn it when riding, yet... waiting on mother nature to allow for some good weather for another riding adventure... this coming weekend will be my fourth week of not riding due to this stinking rainy weather, about to start building an ark... hey Noah were did you leave those blueprints at?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts