Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me, Ryans'Roostin'Raptors and raptorgirl700r got some riding in last weekend at harris acres aka the family farm ! Heres a few pics of us ripping it up on the almost 5 mile course !

Attachments

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
:thumb::thumb::rockon::rockon: Hell yeah ! Great place to ride ! now that I have the Vapor working again, hopefully we can measure one lap. Just need to fire up the water sprinklers next time, lol. :beerchug:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it will be great to get a accurate measurement of the trails ! The dust did suck even if i didn't get much of it ! lol We need some rain bad ! I just got a ideal for a new trail, we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
How many more new trails can you make ??? and don't think I won't spot your passing spots, lol. :banana:

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
The short cuts wont matter if i keep parking my quad in them to take pics of you guys!:Hilarious:
Yeah no shit ! but I railed that corner pretty good for the first time. I need to try that again to see if it was luck or not ... if it was luck, then I'll be smacking that tree coming out of the corner. :coolshades:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The short cuts wont matter if i keep parking my quad in them to take pics of you guys!:Hilarious:
You need too stay on that raptor and stay on the gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
You need too stay on that raptor and stay on the gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon:
LMFAO :Hilarious: Yeah ... what he said ! :hyper:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After the rain this week, turned some of the easy hills into mud slicks, alot more rocks and roots are coming uncovered the more we rip up the trails! This is turning my course into a awesome practise spot for hare scramble racing! Keep up the good ridding raptorgirl700r and ryans'roostin'raptors' !

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Hell yeah ! those conditions were much better for me, I was hooking up real nice. I wish it was always like that, minus that one tree stump. :rockon:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well I stayed on the raptor this time and didnt take any pics.. Why didnt you stay on yours Ryan?.. Sorry you had such a hard time keeping up when I was leading!..hehe Thats when I should have gotten pics, and when You passed fast!..lol No really, I hope your leg feels better.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Well I stayed on the raptor this time and didnt take any pics.. Why didnt you stay on yours Ryan?.. Sorry you had such a hard time keeping up when I was leading!..hehe Thats when I should have gotten pics, and when You passed fast!..lol No really, I hope your leg feels better.
Ha Ha Ha, I'll make sure I'm on my game next time the conditions favor me ! If I can scrape up some extra cash, Greg is gonna hook me up !!! then you and Fast will be in trouble ! :rockon:

·
Registered
146 Posts
It was a good ride! With all the new trails it just keeps getting better and better. Cant wait to get some more pics from different angles!
Hopefully soon i may come down and check this place out...I can take pictures(got me a new nikon) and ill bring my contourHD cam with me aswell and burn you a DVD(of you all riding) to watch on tv..The place looks really nice...looks like ill need to bring a few dust mask if that rain doesnt show up.. glad you guys had a great time.

by the way i have a friend that live near me(badge660) and would like to know if he would be welcome aswell...

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Hopefully soon i may come down and check this place out...I can take pictures(got me a new nikon) and ill bring my contourHD cam with me aswell and burn you a DVD(of you all riding) to watch on tv..The place looks really nice...looks like ill need to bring a few dust mask if that rain doesnt show up.. glad you guys had a great time.

by the way i have a friend that live near me(badge660) and would like to know if he would be welcome aswell...
Hell Yeah ! the more Raptor's the better !!! :thumb::rockon::beerchug:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
We need to plan a ride for weekend of Aug. 15th - 16th. I'll be off.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All right either sat. the 15th afternoon so raptorgirl700r can go or sun the 16th. We'll going to a concert fri. night so we won't be home untill sat. around noon or so. My location is a half an hour east of newark ! So its not a far drive for you eagledriver! Bring some pop if u desire (also know as beer) !

·
Registered
146 Posts
Guys this sounds good, however i may have to work.I wont know till thursday .After the 20th ill be good to go any weekend..Ill keep ya posted...Cant wait to try the place out..And again i appreciate the invite...Will be out of town till tuesday (be up in michigan)..Talk to ya soon...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now that the leaves have fallen Harris Acres is really coming into its own as a great harescramble practise course ! Roughly 4.5 mile course with no croosing over trails ! The course is finally complete since i've ran out of land! lol Can't wait to get a weekend free and have a good turn out of atvs and bikes!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts