Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going out to the drags tonight? They will have the lights ans water truck out tonight. Should be a blast. Let me know if you're going so we can hook up and beat some 2strokes and 450's:rockon:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lets go fuckers, thery're going to have the water truck there and everything..Jdog have you even rode it since you got it back?

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was still a hundred degrees last night at 10pm. Your crazy! Any fast 4 strokes showing up out there?
:blahblah: thats all i hear

There are some 4strokes that show up and there are a couple 450's that are a thorn in my side

·
Registered
562 Posts
we are being held up i have just changed a few things on the build so i have not got it back i have been getting things polished and powder coated along with some top secret parts :D but when i do i will want to get out there J-Hilt have you raced the clowns bike and how did you do with both of there 450s :thumb:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
we are being held up i have just changed a few things on the build so i have not got it back i have been getting things polished and powder coated along with some top secret parts :D but when i do i will want to get out there J-Hilt have you raced the clowns bike and how did you do with both of there 450s :thumb:
There were several 450's out there this time around and the clowns guys really didn't get out but a couple of times. I did beat them though and got beat. Just whoever got the shoot.

If I had a swing arm I don't think it would be a question. I am trying to manage without though. I just want to learn to ride it the way it is. If possible???

I'm really just trying to get out of the hole without lifting that front end up. I am getting better shoots sitting completely on the gas tank.

There were probably 300 plus people out there and a guy from clown wrecked going about 60 with no helmet. He ended up to be ok but that fast ass banshee was toast. Cut the racing short about 12:30

After they turned off the lights about half the people went home then they turned them on for another hour.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Sounds good bro with the power you have you will be fighting to keep it down how many paddles are you running? . Another dumb ass with no helmet :thumbsdown:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds good bro with the power you have you will be fighting to keep it down how many paddles are you running? . Another dumb ass with no helmet :thumbsdown:

Ya it was a nasty wreck thats for sure. Probably the nastiest I've seen in person or on TV.

I am running the 9 paddle super lites. I was actually keeping the front end down and getting a good shoot by the end of the night, sitting on that gas tank:hyper:

·
Registered
562 Posts
i have some triple buffs i believe that are 8 paddle next time out we can put them on and see how it works out :thumb:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have some triple buffs i believe that are 8 paddle next time out we can put them on and see how it works out :thumb:

Sounds good:thumb: I am always up for more combo's to try. I also want to do my gearing so I don't have to switch into 4th on the drags. You need to get out there one of these Sat so we can :beerchug:

·
Registered
562 Posts
soon i will be ready to go out making it out on Saturday night is hard :thumb: but i will make it :thumb:

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Let's line them up boys... Anthony's new a-arms got be worth at a least the hole shot...:Hilarious::Hilarious::Hilarious:

Let me know when you're heading back out there Justin. I still think that you need to try the mod we talked about in the Mcdonalds parking lot when I picked up the drain plug.

-Johnny

·
Registered
694 Posts
There were several 450's out there this time around and the clowns guys really didn't get out but a couple of times. I did beat them though and got beat. Just whoever got the shoot.

If I had a swing arm I don't think it would be a question. I am trying to manage without though. I just want to learn to ride it the way it is. If possible???

I'm really just trying to get out of the hole without lifting that front end up. I am getting better shoots sitting completely on the gas tank.
I've watched the video of your race and their is no doubt you can ride the hell out of that bike, but to truly get the most out of that bike off the line it will need a swingarm. Are you opposed to having one because of dune riding or?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts