Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
went there yesterday alot of people out there. next sunday should be better with this rain coming in should not be as dusty:thumb:

·
MOMMA'S BOY
1,904 Posts
went there yesterday alot of people out there. next sunday should be better with this rain coming in should not be as dusty:thumb:
I will most likely be there. Gotta help my brother move tho hopefully that will be on Saturday.... but all this rain is gonna make for a lot of traction

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
flat drags in the river bottom wash...

never been but have wanted to go for a while... about 3+ from u
We have flat drags with a pretty big birm to launch off of. :thumb:

If you guys make it out, the quickest and easiet directions are to...

Take I-10 East to Sun Valley Parkway (This exit is East of 339th Ave),

Go North on Sun Valley Parkway to McDowell Rd (about a 1 - .5 mile north of I-10) Turn Left,

Take McDowell West until it turns into dirt road, continuing until you reach the river bottom, as soon as you hit the river bottom turn right and take the wash North about a mile and you'll see us there.

If you guys are gonna make it, we can meet you on I-10 and Sun Valley Parkway and you can follow us to the drags. :rockon: :ride1:

·
Third times a charm!
1,396 Posts
We have flat drags with a pretty big birm to launch off of. :thumb:

If you guys make it out, the quickest and easiet directions are to...

Take I-10 East to Sun Valley Parkway (This exit is East of 339th Ave),

Go North on Sun Valley Parkway to McDowell Rd (about a 1 - .5 mile north of I-10) Turn Left,

Take McDowell West until it turns into dirt road, continuing until you reach the river bottom, as soon as you hit the river bottom turn right and take the wash North about a mile and you'll see us there.

If you guys are gonna make it, we can meet you on I-10 and Sun Valley Parkway and you can follow us to the drags. :rockon: :ride1:
Why would they go about 5miles east then back 5miles west??? Makes no sence to me
I think Randy's right JB. People coming from California should exit 339th Ave., go north until you hit the stop sign at Indian School. Turn right (east) and drive until you see the river bed/wash on the left after the road turns into a dirt road. Head north in the wash until you hit the drags. If you don't have a 4wd, there's a chance you'll get stuck, but I made it in and out in my truck without 4wd and I've seen regular cars make it in and out as well. Doesn't look good for me to make it, but we'll see if I can work it out.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
im down sunday what time? since i just missed all the raptors last time and had to run against all those 4,7,10, mill banshees! lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts