Modded Raptors Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
I would like to try that Ashland Resort this year, it looks like an awesome place.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Well went me and the wife and kids go we stay at my father inlaws house he is only 20mins from Indian ridge, 40mins from Pinnacle creek and burning rock. All the trail heads are fun. Haven't been at burnung rock yet but i herd it is nice you really can go wrong at any of the trail heads down there.There is a nice camp ground at Indian ridge in a Town call ashland here is the web site check it out it looks really nice. How many of you are going down?
Ashland Resort, West Virginia: Campground, Cottages, Cabins, and ATV Rentals
As of now, it would probably only be Jesse and I. We MIGHT be able to talk my dad into it, but not sure if he'll be up for the drive or not. So either 2 or 3 of us. That Ashland Resort looks pretty nice. Does anyone know what their pet policy is? Are dogs allowed? My guess is no.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
It says they have a "secluded pet walk" so I say they allow pets. It's a very rural area and my guess pets are very much accepted. I would give them a call to find out for sure.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
It says they have a "secluded pet walk" so I say they allow pets. It's a very rural area and my guess pets are very much accepted. I would give them a call to find out for sure.
I didn't look that far into it...then my guess would be they do too....that makes it that much better for us then if we don't have to find a dog sitter over that weekend!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
just read they should have rockhouse trails back up by june 1st. lots of trails got washed away from floods
Damn ... I didn't know that. That's a kickass place to ride !!!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Anyone do the Lil Coal river system?

Thinking of taking the family there with Rhino and Raptor. Looks like a lot of easy trails for the kiddies. Also looking at staying at kathryn's kabins.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Anyone do the Lil Coal river system?

Thinking of taking the family there with Rhino and Raptor. Looks like a lot of easy trails for the kiddies. Also looking at staying at kathryn's kabins.
Yeah it sucked for us but would be good for SxS's and kids. It was ok for us to hit as day ride but pretty lame otherwise.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
yeah it looked tame. I like to try Rockhouse also, how is that trail system? I wouldnt mind going out on my own a lil and tear it up.

The Rhino handled CC fairly well, but she has to go slower over the ruff terrain with the kiddies in the back.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.