Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought some front drag wheels/tires from tio ale about a month ago and havent seen em yet, i tried to pm him and no answer. always was a good guy when i dealt with him. shows he was online a couple days ago and didnt return the message i sent him. TIO please reply to this thread so i can get my wheels

·
Banned
115 Posts
hey ba my bad i went too fl for vacation...i thout i told u about it???..........ill try and get them out tomarow....srry about that

·
Registered
709 Posts
dont be a douche bag.he payed you awhile ago send him the rims or the money back.
you were on here every night asking dumb things over and over and now puff you be gone.....
be like a genie and money or rims..

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Tio its been 11 days since you posted on here and still nothing has shipped? Its not cool to scam people out of their hard earned money. Karma is a bitch and I hope you get the worst of it.. Money or Rims or looking over your shoulder to see if random people are going to show up at your door...

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Bam this is his info for phone and where he lives.. Good ol atlitude and longitude

Here is the best I got for ya
Search Results For (413) 210-6646
Full-screen(413) 210-6646:

Phone Type: Cell Phone

Search Date: Sunday, September 05, 2010 8:57 AM
Phone Number: (413) 210-6646
Line Type: Cell Phone
Phone Carrier: Omnipoint Miami E License, Llc
City: Holyoke
State: MA
County: Hampden
Latitude: 42.2000
Longitude: -72.6100

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Bam this is his info for phone and where he lives.. Good ol atlitude and longitude

Here is the best I got for ya
Search Results For (413) 210-6646
Full-screen(413) 210-6646:

Phone Type: Cell Phone

Search Date: Sunday, September 05, 2010 8:57 AM
Phone Number: (413) 210-6646
Line Type: Cell Phone
Phone Carrier: Omnipoint Miami E License, Llc
City: Holyoke
State: MA
County: Hampden
Latitude: 42.2000
Longitude: -72.6100
damn! somebodys busted!

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
this guy is funny. especially when his first excuse was he went on vacation before shipping you the tires. Seems like a little bitch. Karma is a bitch!!!!!! What comes around goes around .

·
MOMMA'S BOY
1,904 Posts
He was on most of the night lurking in the chat box..... and people told me I was wrong for not liking the guy I knew something was wrong with him

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
i got ripped off on another forum a couple years ago for $625 by some thief in alabama, atleast after he ripped me off, he never showed up on the forum again.

it's one thing to be a thief, but a thief AND a coward?
no shit, he reading all this and still being a piece of shit....
this is a internet ass whoopn....:ninja::whip::weld::horsey::nutkick:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts