Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where are all the WI people? Anyone up for a dusty trail ride this year?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Man that looks like a nice place to ride....Being Wisconsin I am surprised to see no snow, I thought they have snow year round..LOL

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man that looks like a nice place to ride....Being Wisconsin I am surprised to see no snow, I thought they have snow year round..LOL
lol, Them were taking last fall.We dont get as much snow as everyone thinks,This winter started out awesome now we havent had any snow for over 2 months, But it is starting now:thumb: suppose to get around 7 inches. Im hoping we get enuff to open the snowmobile trails back up....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im from the up.. we are close to wisconsin at least... we race the district 16 harescrambles and some motocross..
Where in the U.P are you? Hows the snow up there?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey GONE where do you live in wisconsin exactly, I'm from wisconsin rapids.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nobody????:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
652 Posts
after all this damn snow is gone, lets meet in MN somewhere. id like to find some new places to ride.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Getting close :beerchug::rockon:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
YO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in Appleton, I'm out at Dusty Trails just about every other weekend. You bet your ass I'll be out there Saturday May 2, rain or shine. I'm always looking for new spots to try out, I'd like to get out to Black River Falls this summer. Anyone been out there?? I hear it's BaD aSs! All this rain that pipeline will be muddy as hell and hopefully the trails won't be so dusty! We've been launching at the pipeline and then running up to Crossroads and recently we have been taking a different trail right before Crossroads that takes you to Crooked Lake I think? That is a fun ass run.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
YO!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in Appleton, I'm out at Dusty Trails just about every other weekend. You bet your ass I'll be out there Saturday May 2, rain or shine. I'm always looking for new spots to try out, I'd like to get out to Black River Falls this summer. Anyone been out there?? I hear it's BaD aSs! All this rain that pipeline will be muddy as hell and hopefully the trails won't be so dusty! We've been launching at the pipeline and then running up to Crossroads and recently we have been taking a different trail right before Crossroads that takes you to Crooked Lake I think? That is a fun ass run.
It's about that time:beerchug: you gonna be up there friday and saturday?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
You betcha GONE! Will be out there Friday and Saturday. Launching at the end of Pipeline Rd which is ironically at the end of the pipeline at around 10 on Friday and probably closer to 9 on Saturday. Where you gonna be at?

We're gonna probably ride up to Crossroads Bar or if the other section is open hang a right before crossroads where the big ass wood chip pile usually is and ride into whatever the town is another hour up the trail with the gas station & bar! Just drawing a blank on the name of the place.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You betcha GONE! Will be out there Friday and Saturday. Launching at the end of Pipeline Rd which is ironically at the end of the pipeline at around 10 on Friday and probably closer to 9 on Saturday. Where you gonna be at?

We're gonna probably ride up to Crossroads Bar or if the other section is open hang a right before crossroads where the big ass wood chip pile usually is and ride into whatever the town is another hour up the trail with the gas station & bar! Just drawing a blank on the name of the place.
I gotta work till 4:30 friday might go up after that,Saturday we will prob be there about 9 or 10 and unload at the pipeline/play area... I will be with a white yfz and a 4x4 polaris.. later mike

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Sweet! We'll be unloading in the pipeline/play area again on Sat AM. I will be with a black Outlander 4X4 and an orange sexual predator on Saturday and on friday there will be an additional white sexual predator along. We'll probably be on our way home by 4 on Friday though, we took off of work to get out there ASAP and hopefully encounter less traffic!

I'll watch out for ya! On Sat you can look for our trucks. I have a black Tundra double cab with a Bubba Gump bumper sticker on the rear window, my buddy has a white chev 4 door, and my other will have like a 1990 red ford with bad ass cab lights for his orange sexual predator.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
So, who was out at dusty trails this last weekend????? I saw a few raptors out! Friday dicked around on the pipeline and made a short run up to Crossroads Bar. One of the sexual predators was having some carb issues. Saturday we rode up to the gas station by crossroads and then up to Crooked Lake and got some lunch at "The Pines." That's about a 100 mi round trip.

I was suprised how f'in dusty it was already. I expected some mud and there wasn't hardly any on the trails. I'll be back in a couple weeks. Man, was it nice to get out and riding!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Wisconsin Rapids here. Hoping to get some good riding in this summer! I've never rode the dusty trails system.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm in madison....Never done the dusty trails...but done some trails up in Onieda that were pretty good. I too am looking to hit the black river falls area this year.

Waiting for the snow to melt so I can hit my buddies MX track!!

Cory

1 - 20 of 23 Posts