Modded Raptors Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm in madison....Never done the dusty trails...but done some trails up in Onieda that were pretty good. I too am looking to hit the black river falls area this year.

Waiting for the snow to melt so I can hit my buddies MX track!!

Cory
Just got back from a morning ride. Starting to get a little sloppy now with the temp. rising. Have you ever heard of Dyracuse Recreational Park? I live about 10 miles from there. Here's a youtube vid. Pretty good place, and opens April 1st (weather pending). The video is of the 'enduro course'

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wow that place looks cool! I would be up for driving up there for the day to play around! How is the ATV track?

That can't be too far from Appleton either (Joe!)

This is the only video of the ATV track....looks like some nice jumps to play around on!!

road trip!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Wow that place looks cool! I would be up for driving up there for the day to play around! How is the ATV track?

That can't be too far from Appleton either (Joe!)

This is the only video of the ATV track....looks like some nice jumps to play around on!!

YouTube - ATV riding

road trip!
To be honest, I've never been on the track. It costs $10 daily or $100 for a season pass. Not too bad. I'm down for anything. As long as some good riding gets in :thumb:

21 - 23 of 23 Posts