Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, I'm helping a friend out with an 07 Raptor 700 with GYTR header & exhaust, hot cams stage 2, aftermarket filter, lid off, stock compression.

He's got a Power Commander III and I'm trying to help him out with a basic Map to get him running right. I've searched Dynojet's web site and can't find one and I've been to pcIIIraptorsource.com and can't find one on there either. If anyone has a map forthat setup or something similar I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Josh

·
Registered
305 Posts
you have to get someone to send you a good map that has the similar mods then tweek from there

·
Registered
305 Posts
+1 which is the correct way my way was cheap but it'll get you in the ball park

·
Registered
486 Posts
if you had duals on there instead of a single i know a map that is good for ya.. but the single is probably gonna kill you with the restriction of air leaving

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replys guys, I know getting it dynoed is the best way to get it done, but I'm trying to save my bud some money. Hey tcarter what mods do you have on your Raptor, and would you mind sharing your map if you have similar mods?

Thanks

Josh

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
realdeal,

I wouldn't mind checking out the map you're speaking of also. Just for comparisons, or even giving it a try!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts