Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
********SOLD*******

I have the Big 3 - HMF Full Exhaust -Intake- Hmf Optimizer 3 that has about 25-30 hrs on it. $450 bought all parts in Dec

The only reason that I am getting rid of any of this because I am doing a build next week quality goods and I pointed out any flaws in the pics :thumbsup:

I also have a rear set of Sand Stars on ITP C series 10 in rims, good condition.. Has 6 rides on them $135

I am also trying to trade my skat trak haulers for 10 paddles or may take offers.. They are 8 paddle on a douglas black label 8in rim triple buffed

Shipping is on you :thumbsup:

Here is the only thing wrong with the exhaust not a scratch into the metal just the brushing off the aluminum no dents at all

two little dings only thing wrong with the wheels or paddles Sand stars

it looks like there is a smudge on the optimizer but thrers no scratches at all perfect condition wires and all

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those Douglas are black label not blue correct??? how much?
Thanks, they are black labels, corrected. I am really trying to trade just because I'm not trying to lose a bunch of money and they only have 3 rides on them.. I would take 220 but I understand if you don't. Don't have to get rid of them just need more paddles for all this power I'm about to have:banana:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts