Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well since i dont see a feedback area, i might be blind or just stupid. i was thinking that maybe all of the raptor 660 stickies should be in one section. its just when i open the topic all there is is stickies and it takes up my whole page. dont get me wrong they are great i just looked through a couple of them and you guys did a very nice job. i was just thinking of a way to make it a little cleaner looking

i just get annoyed if there are more than one or two stickies in an area

·
Super Moderator
5,648 Posts
There are no stickies, we were just going to let them fall unless people find one is more important then the others. You do have a good idea though, I will start a feedback area.. :thumb:

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh well those should have been stickies for newbs there were written up very good. i just think in like the 700 and 660 section there should be a tech archive or something. dont just let those fall. i mean dont you kinda get tired of regurgitating the same old things like starter one ways and such?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I agree, this is my first post here, i am a regular member for raptorfourm.com, and its much easier to use because you can view more posts at once.

-kyle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.