Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since i dont see a feedback area, i might be blind or just stupid. i was thinking that maybe all of the raptor 660 stickies should be in one section. its just when i open the topic all there is is stickies and it takes up my whole page. dont get me wrong they are great i just looked through a couple of them and you guys did a very nice job. i was just thinking of a way to make it a little cleaner looking

i just get annoyed if there are more than one or two stickies in an area

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
There are no stickies, we were just going to let them fall unless people find one is more important then the others. You do have a good idea though, I will start a feedback area.. :thumb:

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh well those should have been stickies for newbs there were written up very good. i just think in like the 700 and 660 section there should be a tech archive or something. dont just let those fall. i mean dont you kinda get tired of regurgitating the same old things like starter one ways and such?

·
Registered
33 Posts
i second that all how to's and write ups should be sticked

·
Registered
441 Posts
Is there a way we can take all the stickies in here so far, and combine them into one "mega sticky"?

That way the topics could fall from the top of the page and yet there would still be linked at the top.

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Is there a way we can take all the stickies in here so far, and combine them into one "mega sticky"?

That way the topics could fall from the top of the page and yet there would still be linked at the top.
Thats over my head, I would have to look into that but it might get confusing..

·
Registered
441 Posts
Well all you'd have to do is make a post with links to all the threads that are stickied right now, and make it a sticky. Then un-sticky all the stickied threads but it.

Thats a lot of stickies!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I agree, this is my first post here, i am a regular member for raptorfourm.com, and its much easier to use because you can view more posts at once.

-kyle

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Well all you'd have to do is make a post with links to all the threads that are stickied right now, and make it a sticky. Then un-sticky all the stickied threads but it.

Thats a lot of stickies!
If one of the 660 guys here want to create it, I will stickie it. Let me know.:thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts