Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wheelie Master
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok 1 old helmet + 1 new camcorder + 1 wife at work "she told me not to do this" + bubble wrap + not anuff duck tape "dam it" had to finsh with painters tape = Helmet cam & video of mailbox trail.Mailbox trail is named that b/c its the trail i take to get the mail :banana: Vid starts at the mailbox ends in my driveway.Its a fun trail , some times i put her in neutral and coast at a high rate of speed down the trail to the mail box about a mile. This is take 2 the 1st 1 the cam was to far pointed down "great hand on clutch action"but ya could not see the trail much. :eyebrow:
-- View My Video --

Oh and my neighbor
in the truck was looking at me like i had 3 heads :wtf: "no just a gaint mass of light green tape on the side of my helmet" but she still waved :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
I did the same sort of thing but I drilled a hole in the visor and used the tripod mount to screw it on. My old camera was big and bulky and didnt work so well, I got a new one now and should have some footage after this weekend. Sorry to hijack your thread.

·
Wheelie Master
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did the same sort of thing but I drilled a hole in the visor and used the tripod mount to screw it on. My old camera was big and bulky and didnt work so well, I got a new one now and should have some footage after this weekend. Sorry to hijack your thread.
cool did not think of that.

·
Sponsor - UTILITY JUGS R US
347 Posts
cool vid, what a shame you have to drive so far to go riding :moon:

·
Sponsor - UTILITY JUGS R US
347 Posts
that looks cool, i have to drive about a half hour to get to the woods

1 - 11 of 11 Posts