·
Making wheelies
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend Dizzo Stunting...:rockon:

·
Registered
720 Posts
i rode a 200x once... they are nice snappy machines. i liked it until it rolled on me... lol

if i ever find one of them cheap, especially one with the 6 speed tranny, i wouldnt pass up the opportunity to buy it :beerchug:

·
Registered
188 Posts
i got alot of 3 wheelers i got 2 85 200x's one with a xr 200 dirtbike 6 speed instead of stock 5 speed its also got a nasa +4 axle along with a flat track pipe and 12.5:1 weisco piston and it runs on 100+ octane along with new fenders and such fully restored but better and a 86 200x with stock 6 speed along with a honda 125m

·
Registered
467 Posts
Damn, that was a nice trike.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thats awesome, Im also a trike fan I've got an 86 250r with 89 TRX swingarm, a few stock 70's and a project 70 with a laydown 230cc stroker motor, long live the ATC:rockon:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I rode with a guy on a atc 350x the other weekend and he was ripping it up climbing hills just like a sport quad ! They are cheap way too get you out on trails and havin fun!

·
Registered
844 Posts
I have done crazy stuff on a atc250r. for their day they were, and still are, an awsome machine. they big draw back to them now is they are old technology.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts