1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
WOW, is bloken yes.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Holy crap Batman that must have hurt. I wonder what the guy looked like.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
thats some crazy shit right there.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Do you know the story behind that quad?

·
Registered
66 Posts
photoshop i hope

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you know the story behind that quad?
From what I read, he tried to extend his stock swingarm and must not have done such a good job because his rear end clipped a tree and broke off!! :lol:

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Damn that looks likie a bad day. Its one thing to need a tow back to camp but to need it carried in 2 peices :cookoo:

·
Registered
284 Posts
That just sucks

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
well i extended my stocker and have clipped one or two trees. although the section i made is stronger than the whole swingarm

·
Registered
176 Posts
What did he use to extend it. Duct tape???????

·
Registered
256 Posts
Maybe he didn't know you can't weld aluminum with a conventional stick welder. At one of the shops I used to work at a guy welded up a tubing rack out of aluminum using the regular arc welder, and all the welds seemed like they were holding, until he mounted it on his truck and loaded it with tubing, then the welds all fell off and the tubing fell all over his truck. :lol:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Maybe he didn't know you can't weld aluminum with a conventional stick welder. At one of the shops I used to work at a guy welded up a tubing rack out of aluminum using the regular arc welder, and all the welds seemed like they were holding, until he mounted it on his truck and loaded it with tubing, then the welds all fell off and the tubing fell all over his truck. :lol:
now that I would pay money to see

1 - 20 of 27 Posts