Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to install a Programmable Dynatek Ignition?:lol: I just got mine in and I'm wondering if I can beat the sunset....haha and any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This purple wire for the launch limiter.....Tell me about it...I do NOT wish to have the launch limiter activated so do I just leave it disconnected or do I just connect it to a ground?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
these go on really fast.....but i do suggest not useing the splice connector for the tps and just solder the wire on or solder in a short wire with a female spade on it.

just finished my own install.....and testing

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these go on really fast.....but i do suggest not useing the splice connector for the tps and just solder the wire on or solder in a short wire with a female spade on it.

just finished my own install.....and testing

Thanks for the help guys...had a little bad weather approaching so I held off on the install (then of course it cleared right up a few minutes later:mad1:)....I'm going to do it tomorrow morning before I go riding...It looks like a piece of cake after looking it all over.:thumb:

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
just re read the part about the coil wires....little confusing.....the wire with the extra prong goes to the top terminal on the coil and the coil wire reattaches to it.....

·
Registered
358 Posts
The other thing to watch out for is the harness conection on the left side of the throttle body. There are two connectors in the stock harness the are the same shape, one white and one grey, the dynatek will plug in to either of them. You want the one that is the same color as the dynatek plugs. I did it wrong the first time and was all pissed that my dynatek didn't work.:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts