Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The goal of this thread is to see the potential of a SLEEPER bike with a STOCK looking exhaust......see how far we can go

after removing the sparky, air lid speed sensor and adding a PC3 i decided to nock out the baffle u see inside the stock exhaust and here are the results
BEFORE AND AFTER BAFFLE REMOVAL

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Thats pretty impressive. Nice work and thanks for posting all this good info.. :thumb:

·
Registered
177 Posts
How did you get the internal baffle out?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes the inner baffle, i just hammeren on it with a long Chisel?sp??? its not fully removed but will come out of there sooner or later

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i have a strong fealing that the trinity intake is only making 1 to 1.5 hp over stock w/ lid off, i ran a $20 autozone universal filter with no box and made 2 hp

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
nice. that is a cheap mod

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
with the addition of a hotcams stage 3...not tuned perfectly yet on the bottom end....vs stock

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
after removing the front plastics i picked up 1 more hp due to better air flow to the filter from the fans
...before and after istalling a DYNATEK ignition...and programming it

·
Registered
390 Posts
Id be curious to see if the iridium spark plug makes any difference like the NGK Iridium Sparkplug CR8EIX.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
With the addition of a GYTR header.....not exactly a bolt on option but i got it too work.

HUGE gains in the upper rpm's....well worth the 120$ i spent on it....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts