Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
get the hot start from asv and hook the reverse cable up to it,saw a pic where i guy did it on one of the raptor forums just cant remeber which one

·
Registered
213 Posts
fx
Better yet where to relocate parking brake lever.To be able to keep it and use asv levers.
I bought a Rox Ring cam lever and mounted it off the handlebars on the left headlite/fender bracket......However, the Rox ring is designed to replace the the stock lever, so you can mount hand guards, etc. I have ASV levers, but the reason I used the Rox ring was I went to a +4 swingarm and wanted to keep my P-brake, hence the relocate to bracket.

Thr Rox ring is available from roxspeedfx.com...go under Yamaha Parking Brake accessories on that website and you should find it.

I tried to put pics here to show you, but I don`t know how to downsize to fit to the forum.....I posted them on another forum, but can`t remember which one I put them on....I`ll try to find them....:thumb:.......Sandaddy

·
Registered
213 Posts
Oregondunerider..............The pics for the ring mounted to the bracket are on the "Raptor Refuge Forums"...under 700R Performance & Maintenance...the post titled " Extended Swingarm.. Cut and Weld Stlye"...post #44

Ok moderators...Not trying to send someone to other forums...just trying to help out a fellow rider...Hopefully, I won`t be banned...but if I am, oh well :banghead:.................Sandaddy...... Or.....Anybody that knows how to bring the pictures over here from the other forum...you`re welcome to do so...Others might find them interesting.....SEVEN00, I know you know how to do that, if you have the time :thumb:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah thats a very clean install,with going to the asv levers.what happens to the,i guess its the switch to keep from starting in gear?Thanks to every one ,kind of anal about messing with my rappy. i don't want to jury rig shit together. you guys are a tremendous help!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yeah thats a very clean install,with going to the asv levers.what happens to the,i guess its the switch to keep from starting in gear?Thanks to every one ,kind of anal about messing with my rappy. i don't want to jury rig shit together. you guys are a tremendous help!
I connected the two wires together to allow it to start in gear ...no longer have a "neutral safety switch"..............Sandaddy :D

·
Banned
1,490 Posts
i got the asv levers and just took my old clutch perch that the the park brake was mounted on and cut and ground the perch to the shape of the parking brake mount part of the perch. it worked out great. i didnt want to get rid of my parking brake and now it looks like stock.

ill get a pic up tomorrow maybe. so you can see what i mean.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts