Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Administrator
5,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW HPS Free Port Giveaway​

I would like to thank Brandon at HPS or Henry Porting Service for sponsoring the site with this great giveaway. This giveaway will run from 4/1/14-5/1/14 and the winner will be announced on 5/2/14.

This drawing will be completely free to enter, all you need to do is post an "I'm in" post in this thread. On 5/2/14 I will use a random generator to pick the winner. You can only have one entry into this giveaway and anyone found with multiple ID's will be disqualified.

On with the prize! HPS has given us the unbelievable prize of a Free Trail, Mild or Race port, winners choice. If you are not sure, you can always discuss your personal situation with Brandon and he will help you choose. The winner will need to send HPS their current Raptor 700,660,350,250 or 125 head and he will disassemble, port and reassemble your head and send it back to you free of charge. With any of the average porting on the 700 or 660 you will normally see gains around 5-10hp. The winner can continue to use their stock cam or choose to purchase a cam from HPS at the time the porting is done. Head resurfacing, oversized valves and valve jobs will cost extra. If the winner chooses to purchase a cam, HPS will install do any necessary clearancing.

This awesome prize and some lucky member of Modded Raptor will win this prize in one month. Good luck to all.

If winner is out of the USA, there may be some shipping fees for the winner.

See below some examples of HPS's work!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm in!

Thank you Brandon for this giveaway!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm in, I have been dealing with Brandon for the past month getting both my quads ready for his build. Awesome guy to work with!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts