Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I got a 2008 raptor and joined this forum it already has full HMF pipe. The plastics and decals are not in the best shape. I want to make the raptor look as badass as it sounds and drives. I need some help in getting new decals and exterior mods. It has the red aftermarket "feet holders" and it is black with red secondary for its stock color.

Thanks for anyones help.. I was thinking to get rid of all the decals and get new 700r emblem/decal and then get some kind of custom monster decals that are red instead of green to match the red hmf pipe and feet holders. If anyone knows where I could get that greatly would be appreciated open to all ideas!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Get a complete set of custom graphics made up. Contact All Out Throttle for amazing work and awesome prices. His screen name is Bleedblue700R on here.

It's your quad and all, but IMO, the monster symbol on quads is way over used. Even if you give Mike at All Out Throttle a rough idea of something custom, he can turn it into something badass!

Check him out on Facebook at Facebook.com/AOTgraphics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
481 Posts
Seriously the last thing you need right now is decals, get new plastics if you need them and make it go fast, but then again graphics do add like 2 hp per square inch. This is a good sight for learning the 700 inwards and outwards so just read alot and use that search button.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Get a complete set of custom graphics made up. Contact All Out Throttle for amazing work and awesome prices. His screen name is Bleedblue700R on here.

It's your quad and all, but IMO, the monster symbol on quads is way over used. Even if you give Mike at All Out Throttle a rough idea of something custom, he can turn it into something badass!

Check him out on Facebook at Facebook.com/AOTgraphics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot of your reply I was looking for someone exactly like this! Your right this guy will make some nice kits. Thanks again

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seriously the last thing you need right now is decals, get new plastics if you need them and make it go fast, but then again graphics do add like 2 hp per square inch. This is a good sight for learning the 700 inwards and outwards so just read alot and use that search button.
For now the full HMF and K and N air intake will have to do.

·
Registered
481 Posts
That's what everyone here says I'll give u six months before you start modding it more, keep an eye out for duals and power commanders on the for sale section

·
Registered
105 Posts
Totally agree with you xalos!! once the bug starts festering inside....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's what everyone here says I'll give u six months before you start modding it more, keep an eye out for duals and power commanders on the for sale section
If i were to get power commander what does it exactly do. I have upgraded full HMF pipe. And I have K and N air filter.

I want to know what it does if I am going to be spending over $350.

Thanks A lot!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Power commanders basically the fuel controller that everyone uses, it nice to have something everyone uses because maps are easier to obtain, it's either the power commander or the msd. Also I don't want to hate but slip on exhaust don't add alot of power, it helps when you have a header to go along with the exhaust, again keep an eye out for duals as they are the best, just don't get the DMC comp duals they kill power, get force 4 duals from DMC, or look out for monster big bore duals or barker duals. Again keep and eye out for stuff on the for sale section, and it's best to buy your big 3 second hand as you get it for about half the price of new and generally in great condition.

I'm not saying you have to change your set up but everyone wants more and more and more, my advice is to go through all this forum there is great information lurking around you just have to find it, another good rule of thumb is to do it once and do it right, meaning you might as well spend an extra buck for an item that you will never have to change later

Also fast aint cheap and cheap ain't fast, but this forum isn't about competing to see who has the best bike just remember to enjoy the hell out of it, that's what counts

·
Registered
728 Posts
If i were to get power commander what does it exactly do. I have upgraded full HMF pipe. And I have K and N air filter.

I want to know what it does if I am going to be spending over $350.

Thanks A lot!
If you installed aftermarket exhaust and intake filter, then you gonna need the fuel controller or your bike is running lean..look into getting pc3 or msd.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.