Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a set of razr or razr 2 fronts or even some stock fronts that arent worn that would like to work out something for them let me know. Mine are about on their last "knob".
I had a guy on another site that knows someone that is sponsored by a tire company and has alot of them laying around that he has taken off after 2 or 3 rides but he hasnt got back with me on an email address. Let me know what you have but imma try to get intouch with ole dude about this in the mean while.. thanks nick

·
Registered
902 Posts
I've got a pair of 21 in Klaws or I might part with my Razr's (also 21's). Ya need wheels too, or just tires?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just need some front tires. No wheels. I would like for them to be razr type so i dont have 2 way different brands on there. Im pushed for money now so ill have to see what the other dude on the other site will work out with me. maybe he will need something painted or someone on here will want something painted.. later

·
Registered
902 Posts
i just need some front tires. No wheels. I would like for them to be razr type so i dont have 2 way different brands on there. Im pushed for money now so ill have to see what the other dude on the other site will work out with me. maybe he will need something painted or someone on here will want something painted.. later
Hmmm, what could ya do for a yellow/black themed Raptor? It has a yellow hood now. Maybe do something more with the hood?
My other bike I'm leaning toward a black/gray? or matt black theme. With beadblasted aluminum parts. Somethinglike a stealth or Harley Night Train type.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea its real hard to match up automotive paint with yamahas plastic colors.
that black and grey theme is gonna be sweet. I really think that the triple black on a quad is really sleek. It just dont get any darker than the triple black.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts