Modded Raptors Forum banner

I seek Sixty(60) rwhp

5K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  red headerz 
Cmat made 60.6rwhp with the X1 cam, 11:1 piston, ported head, Kenny +2TB, Barkers and Trinity intake. The X1 and HC stage II are near identical in power production.

Yes, I have one here, it came out of cmats quad. I can install it for you if you opt in to sending the complete head. I charge $50 for rocker removal and reinstallation.

Kam at KBRATV.com had some great dyno sheet from his customers rappy on some other forum I forget which one.:uhoh2: Anyway he has a stock 700 which was putting down 41 HP stock, which he said was the highest that he has ever seen for a stock 700. He did a pro design intake, Ron wood exhaust, Hot Cam stage 3, a Dynatek FI controller, Dynatek NON-programmable ignition and a bored TB+2. With this combo he made a tiny bit over 59hp at the tires.

I'm sure if you had a kenny valve, and FCI intake and, your favorite Duals you could make over 60HP EASY:rockon:! This is the road I am going to take with my quad. I know some dyno are different but I've talked to Kam and he's a staight shooter and I trust him to not BS me. Just my $.02
I would think theres a compression change involved too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.