Modded Raptors Forum banner

I seek Sixty(60) rwhp

5K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  red headerz 
I seek Sixty(60) rwhp without losing reliabilty as well as the ability of having a respectable drag bike and a trail bike to run on pump gas... can this be acheived?

If so, how?

My guess is Six(6) mod: CAM/PISTON/IGNITION w/P&P

Additonal equipment needed: Longer swinger to tame the wheelies as well as stick to ass end.

If my guess is on base, what CAM/PISTON/IGNITION combination, would be best suited for my useage?

Please advise!

You might want to talk to W69DY on RF.......He has those same exact mods and is supposed to be getting it dynoed in the VERY NEAR future....You should get your answer there...

I know W69DY... but if I talk to him, he and I will speak here at MODDED-RAPTOR and not over there on the RAFTER-FORM d;~)

I didn't mean that you had to specifically talk to W69DY over on TOS. Just meant that I have yet to see him post here at MR or over at Krandalls site either one....Anyway, he'll be a good person to get an idea of what you're expecting out of your Rappy from.....If I'm not mistaken he's supposed to dyno it within the next week.....but don't quote me on that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.