Modded Raptors Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
used slicks on the dyno

Kam at KBRATV.com had some great dyno sheet from his customers rappy on some other forum I forget which one.:uhoh2: Anyway he has a stock 700 which was putting down 41 HP stock, which he said was the highest that he has ever seen for a stock 700. He did a pro design intake, Ron wood exhaust, Hot Cam stage 3, a Dynatek FI controller, Dynatek NON-programmable ignition and a bored TB+2. With this combo he made a tiny bit over 59hp at the tires.

I'm sure if you had a kenny valve, and FCI intake and, your favorite Duals you could make over 60HP EASY:rockon:! This is the road I am going to take with my quad. I know some dyno are different but I've talked to Kam and he's a staight shooter and I trust him to not BS me. Just my $.02
I would think theres a compression change involved too.

woody (wd69y) called me last night and said he baselined at 59.5 HP. and the bike was way lean. im sure he will be posting dyno sheets when he gets up this morning.

I know W69DY... but if I talk to him, he and I will speak here at MODDED-RAPTOR and not over there on the RAFTER-FORM d;~)

I didn't mean that you had to specifically talk to W69DY over on TOS. Just meant that I have yet to see him post here at MR or over at Krandalls site either one....Anyway, he'll be a good person to get an idea of what you're expecting out of your Rappy from.....If I'm not mistaken he's supposed to dyno it within the next week.....but don't quote me on that.

here's my dyno sheet for the mods listed in the signiture

I put down 59HP and 48TQ the other night. I was pretty impressed to be honest with you. My next step is to send my head to BO for a little P&P. That should put me at around 62 to 64hp. I have to go back to the dyno on the 2nd of August to get my dynatek tuned. We couldnt get the computer to read the dynatek. We tried everything. Has anybody had this problem. anyways below is my mod list. thanks WOODY

06 700 SE (Yellow is the fastest we all know that LOL)
Monster Dual Exhuast
TexasQuad Intake with K&N filter
PCIII
Dynatek curve 2 (actually curve 1 put down one more hp then curve 2 but curve 2 had a better line)
11:1 CP Piston
Hot Cams stage 2
kenny's +2 TB

HEY Jarret give me a call or stop by today. 2119-E WOODY

I got 65hp from a 719 4mm stroker crank and piston kit from hotcams, a hotcams stage 2 cam kit, 39fcr's with pods and port and polished head with a yoshi RS3 full system...
It has been going for a year now and takes all the punishment dished out...
My 660 leaves 3 modded 700 and 450's for dead...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.