Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just as the title says i want to put a horn on my raptor anyone have one or know of one that will work

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i honestly don't know why i want it besides getting other riders attention

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
like my wife when i slow down to turn onto a trail she hauls ass pass me like we were racing and i have to go chase her down!

·
Registered
812 Posts
http://www.siege-engineering.com/ email those ppl.. i was sponsored by them.. they supose to be working on a motorcycle horn that's loud as hell... you have to sign a waiver because if you remove the baffle you might go deaf after using it lol... supose to be able to hear it 5miles away... haven't talked to the owner in awhile so i dont know what's the word on it actually coming out or not

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn evl i said get attention not cause head on with tree lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
Heres a little something i found for you. Easy to install and should get everyones attention.

And for a little added BLING

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beerchug:

·
Registered
228 Posts
i had to mount a horn on my raptor to make it street legal. I ended up mounting it under my seat in front of my air box. I also use a kill switch button as my horn button

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i had to mount a horn on my raptor to make it street legal. I ended up mounting it under my seat in front of my air box. I also use a kill switch button as my horn button
got pics

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
basket nahhh.........six pack rack if i ever to tired of riding with my back pack on

1 - 20 of 30 Posts