Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I installed everything lastnight and when hooked up to the laptop, It reads RPM's, but NO Air/Fuel Ratio...Anyone experience this?

Also, I ran it 3 times for 15-20 minutes each and seen only one change.

Does anyone have or know of a right up about this software and tips with using it?

Thanks for all of your help,
Jeff

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Installation instructions I believe said to tap into the tail light power. So that is where I took it from. When the four wheeler is turned on, im thinking i noticed a red light flashing

·
Registered
891 Posts
If the autotune is getting power, it's enabled in the software, and hardware switch is disabled in the software, it should work. If not, I would call dynojet and talk to them. Their tech support is very good. They can even remote in to your laptop if you have an Internet connection.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I shouldve known your little ass would hop on this thread...You going to the race track friday? Or just St. Joes's Saturday and Sunday?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Is the jumper clip in the Autotune module? It's a black plug that doesn't have any wires going to it, but it terminates one of the plugs.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ended up calling Dynojet yesterday about my problem.

#1- props to you Spartan for getting one of the things wrong...I read the installation instructions and still missed the part about inserting the empty plug into the module.

After a hour and half, it was then decided to send the module back to them for a return. We ran a few tests and could do nothing with it...So thats where im at...

Thanks for the input though...

·
Registered
123 Posts
i bought autotune used. i dont have the directions. does the red wire go to the ground? it has three wires. one to the o2, one to the pc5(does it matter wich port it plugs into,there are two) and a red wire that i think goes to the ground,right?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I ended up calling Dynojet yesterday about my problem.

#1- props to you Spartan for getting one of the things wrong...I read the installation instructions and still missed the part about inserting the empty plug into the module.

After a hour and half, it was then decided to send the module back to them for a return. We ran a few tests and could do nothing with it...So thats where im at...

Thanks for the input though...
How did I get it wrong, unless I'm misreading that? I had an autotune and had the same issue, wasn't getting any input from the module until I finally got that plug for it...here's the section highlighted:

and the link to the install guide: http://www.powercommander.com/downloads/UserGuides/AT200/AT-200.pdf

1 - 20 of 21 Posts