South Buffalo VFD-Freeport PA
$20 donation includes: Food, Beer, Pop, Snacks, DJ & Door Prizes
Chinese Auctions/Nintendo Wii Raffle
More info: 724-295-3707 or [email protected]
Tickets Sold in Advance Only

-Laz Sommers from GT Thunder will be there with HLS Suspension deals
-Digital Design Graphics will be there showing graphics, trailer wraps, etc
-Ballistic Industries will be there for your powdercoating needs

Door prizes and Chinese Auction items from many major manufacturers, local dealers, as well as local businesses.

http://www.instigatorracing.com/

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Last chance for ticket purchase is tomorrow.

Prizes/give-aways include:

Hiper Wheel Certificates
Hiper Mud Plugs
IMS discount Certificates
Rekluse discount Certificates
Autographed Die Cast YFZ450 from Brandon Sommers
Nintendo Wii
Entertainment Basket
Autographed Penguin Hockey Sticks
Salon/Spa Basket
Tri-County membership
Cold Weather Package

Everyone should walk away with a least a door prize of a hat, shirt, racing jersey, gloves, beannies, gift certificates, hoodies, grips, racing umbrellas, etc, etc.

HMF EXHAUST SALE- Call for info - No need to attend the Banquet for this Deal

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Sounds like a good time ! But I gotta stay here for the Ohio State vs. Michigan game party :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Go Michigan ;-)
LOL, I think they will give us a good game, I look for them to play better than they have all season. It will be close at halftime, but hopefully we can stomp them in the second half. :beerchug:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I heard Donnie Bower won a front end setup from Laz. I guess this is the one your saying that you will be buying?

·
Registered
68 Posts
LMFAO, your not who you are buying it from!
I guess then I'll call Donnie and ask him if he will sell it to me, he has a Wolverine that he is trying to sale.

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
DO IT, I DO NOT CARE... I CAN GET IT WITHOUT IT!

Not sure if I am going to go through, DB! Not much of a savings, might as well buy it outright!

GET OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSE, REX... I AM GETTING MIGHTY SICK OF YOU.

·
Registered
68 Posts
All I did was ask you a simple question,I didnt want to call if you were dealing with Donnie, and now your going off the deep end. PLEASE TAKE YOUR MEDS!

SHHHHHISH try and be a nice guy and get kicked in the nuts.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
All I did was ask you a simple question,I didnt want to call if you were dealing with Donnie, and now your going off the deep end. PLEASE TAKE YOUR MEDS!

SHHHHHISH try and be a nice guy and get kicked in the nuts.

Bull crap Monkey Wrench....It was obvious from the beginning that your intentions was to cause hate and discontent. You're not fooling anyone here.......I could give 2 $hits about your and SEVEN00's differences but all you have to do is read this thread without taking sides to see that you're trying to start some "kid-stuff".....Grow up man.

Seven00 could tell you if he desired that we've not always seen "eye-to-eye" either. So it's not like I'm taking sides here......

·
Registered
68 Posts
You are really good Diggs:rockon:
:bananasex:

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Diggs! And yes Diggs has it completely correct on both accounts.

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh and guess what Rex, I cleared the way for you with DB... I called him and told him that I did not want his gift certificate... so it can be ALL YOURS NOW! I even made sure that DB knew that you were interested in it, so give him a call if you so desire!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.