Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was ask to start a thread about all the places I have been and the people I have flown with. So here it goes. My job is kind of like an air marshall. Im in air force and my job title is "Security Force Raven". For those who know what a raven is my number is 1509. In short my job is to provide security for the aircraft in the air and on the ground. My primary job is security for the aircraft then the DV on board. He/She has there on security team(USSS, DSS, CIA, FBI, DHS) but we do provide back up if needed. With that being said, I have flown with some of the top leaders of our country. I have flown with the President of the US (indirectly) (don't ask because I cant tell), Vice President of the US, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Secretary of Treasury, First Lady, Speaker of the House, Congressman, senators, four star generals and hundreds of more important ppl but I just cant remember them all.

Since I flown with all those important ppl, I have been all over the world. I have been to about 26 - 30% of the world in about a 1 1/2 years. Hell this year alone I have been to 30 different countries. Well below is list of all the countries I have been to.(probably missed a few but you get the idea) :

Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Liberia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Panama, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Virgin Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.

Here a link to a website that I keep track of all the countries I go to.

http://www.travbuddy.com/widget_map_display.php?id=558794

IM standing to the right of Miss Rice. Sec of State

Sec of state

Sec of Defense

Sec of Treasury

Leader of the House

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will post more pics of places I have been tomorrow. I have been up since 0430. enjoy WOODY

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
Welcome!
DUDE! is that martha stewart??????!!!!!!
I thought I traveled alot. When were you in Q8?
Well I was ask to start a thread about all the places I have been and the people I have flown with. So here it goes. My job is kind of like an air marshall. Im in air force and my job title is "Security Force Raven". For those who know what a raven is my number is 1509. In short my job is to provide security for the aircraft in the air and on the ground. My primary job is security for the aircraft then the DV on board. He/She has there on security team(USSS, DSS, CIA, FBI, DHS) but we do provide back up if needed. With that being said, I have flown with some of the top leaders of our country. I have flown with the President of the US (indirectly) (don't ask because I cant tell), Vice President of the US, Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Secretary of Treasury, First Lady, Speaker of the House, Congressman, senators, four star generals and hundreds of more important ppl but I just cant remember them all.

Since I flown with all those important ppl, I have been all over the world. I have been to about 26 - 30% of the world in about a 1 1/2 years. Hell this year alone I have been to 30 different countries. Well below is list of all the countries I have been to.(probably missed a few but you get the idea) :

Afghanistan, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Liberia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Panama, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Virgin Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.

Here a link to a website that I keep track of all the countries I go to.

http://www.travbuddy.com/widget_map_display.php?id=558794

IM standing to the right of Miss Rice. Sec of State

Sec of state

Sec of Defense

Sec of Treasury

Leader of the House

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Great pics W69DY, but next time you are rubbing elbows with some of the top brass of our country, ask them what the HELL they are going to do about the FREAKIN high Diesel Fuel prices :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, ask them what up Ms. Secretary of the State, Mr. Secretary of Defence, Mr. Secretary of Treasury and Ms. Leader of house?

-Johnny

P.S. You got a great job

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Great pics W69DY, but next time you are rubbing elbows with some of the top brass of our country, ask them what the HELL they are going to do about the FREAKIN high Diesel Fuel prices :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, ask them what up Ms. Secretary of the State, Mr. Secretary of Defence, Mr. Secretary of Treasury and Ms. Leader of house?

-Johnny

P.S. You got a great job

i 2nd that..

·
Registered
216 Posts
Very impressive Woody :thumb::thumb:

Except that picture with Nancy Pelosi :lol::lol:

But I know you are politically neutral :thumb:

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
ITS MARTHA STEWART!

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
All pix are a KQQL except for the one w/Miss Martha... I think I would BURN that one =]

·
Registered
205 Posts
cool write up, i didnt see the explnaition of why your internationally known as woody. :coolshades:

·
Registered
216 Posts
You just blew your "cover" :coolshades:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That requires a TS level 9. lol thats what i have so you must have the same to know my secrets LMAORF. WOODY

·
Registered
216 Posts
That requires a TS level 9. lol thats what i have so you must have the same to know my secrets LMAORF. WOODY
I have the same.....Monster duals on an 06 yellow raptor :thumb:
Oh......you mean that is NOT TS level 9 :lol: :beerchug:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys for all the comments. WOODY

·
Registered
216 Posts
I just want to know Woody.......how many of those folks your provide security for on the various air craft actually ride raptors :D
If they do....who :beerchug:
If Nancy Pelosi rides a Raptor, there is a side of her no one knows :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Heres a pic from Guam.

another one

Monkeys in India

The Taji Mahal

An African market

Air force one and two in africa.