Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This place is near a friends beach house near the KNB (Kuwait Naval Base). Its about 10 minutes from the Saudi Arabian border.
I brought:
Raptor
2x sand rails @ 800cc each
2x360 kawasaki 4x4 utility quads

It used to be a Iraqi surface to air missle bunker. It was taken back by a raid, lots of bullet holes on the inside...I wish the walls could talk.

·
Registered
263 Posts
kool pics dude

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
looks like it would be fun to ride there, thats about all though.....very kool pics

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im getting up the nerves to explore inside, it goes down 5 stories...creepy.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
nice pics

·
Registered
263 Posts
Im getting up the nerves to explore inside, it goes down 5 stories...creepy.

doooo---iiiiitttt...and get some more pics too....:banana::rockon:

·
Registered
305 Posts
i've probably been down there i was all over the KNB in 2002 Before we entered IRAQ we had a camp at the KNB

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
We still have a Roll-on Roll-off operation there and the US Navy. This spot is down the road parallel to the water outside the entrance.
i've probably been down there i was all over the KNB in 2002 Before we entered IRAQ we had a camp at the KNB

·
Registered
62 Posts
How the hell did you get those toys over here?? I'm over here too and sure as hell can't have anything like that where I am. Are you a contractor??? Man I would love to go riding here.

·
Kuwait All Stars
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep Im a contractor. As for the toys my company owns them except my raptor. If you go to Kuwait sent me a message on here and Ill set something up as long as I am in country.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was just there a month ago, not far from KIA....I'm sure you know how we get in and leave country otherwise. So what kind of job do you have over here that allows you to play outside the wire like that? Do you have anything done to your Rappy? or is she all stock? Those are some pretty good pics, I think we are all waiting to see what it looks like 5 stories down!!
take it easy,
Steve

Yep Im a contractor. As for the toys my company owns them except my raptor. If you go to Kuwait sent me a message on here and Ill set something up as long as I am in country.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts