Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought my 700 used about 3 months ago and the previous owner only rode it for 3 trips total so the shocks are in like new condition with no bends or dents in them. I've included some quick pics of them but you can see they're a little dirty due to riding in the rain at Dumont last weekend.

Here is a link to the product page: HydroDynamics USA, Inc.

I'm asking $1000 for the full set. PM me with offers, questions, or requests for more pictures.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a really big guy at 285 and these just don't seem to be doing the job. I've tried to adjust them but no luck so far. I must admit i'm kinda new to the whole thing as well.

·
Registered
652 Posts
i weigh 250, and had the same problem. you just need to get the shocks re-valved for your weight.

·
Banned
1,490 Posts
well the ishocks are not the best out there but they are still very nice.
i got them on a 660 and they are a dream over stock, they were probably set up for a lightweight rider. ive seen a new set of LT i5500 kit go for $1200, but it might be cheaper to sell them and just by new better shocks valved for your weight instead of paying to get these revalved... just my .02 but i dont think you can get $1200 for a used i550 imo.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the ishocks are not the best out there but they are still very nice.
i got them on a 660 and they are a dream over stock, they were probably set up for a lightweight rider. ive seen a new set of LT i5500 kit go for $1200, but it might be cheaper to sell them and just by new better shocks valved for your weight instead of paying to get these revalved... just my .02 but i dont think you can get $1200 for a used i550 imo.
I haven't been around a lot so I wasn't really sure what to ask for them so it's a ballpark i guess. I'm open to offers but what do you think these should be going for?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price Drop $1000 + shipping.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts