Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ITP BEADLOCK WHEELS - 10"-*** UPDATED REDUCD PRICE

I bought these tires and wheels that were brand new from a local racer here in Phoenix about 5 months ago and thought I was going to like them. I DON'T... I am selling just the wheels as I need to keep the ITP HD's tires for the type of desert riding we do here in Arizona. I have a total of (6) wheels, (2) which are slightly out of round (1) front and (1) rear from the previous owner. They are 10" front and rear ITP C2 Beadlock wheels. I am asking $375 OBO for all (6) wheels. You can either PM or email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

-Johnny

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I need to sell them as a set so I can buy my new BLACK ITP BAJA wheels. But, if you want the front and somebody else wants the rears, I will break the set up like that for you guys.

-Johnny

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
OK, this is the last price reduction that I am going to do on these wheels. I figured someone out there wants some ITP beadlock wheels, right???

I WILL TRADE FOR RAPTOR 700 PARTS

-Johnny

·
Registered
467 Posts
Stock or aftermarket parts, and what type of parts?

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After market parts... could be extended axle, Fast Flexx bars, +2 A-Arms, any part of the BIG 3 etc...

-Johnny

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its just not my favorite style, I bought these tires and wheels as a package mainly for the new HD's. I am looking at getting either the black ITP BAJA's or Hipers once these are sold. As a last resort I could always put the HD's back on another set of stock looking wheels that I have.

-Johnny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts