Modded Raptors Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Tim has set up with Dave at JD Performance a group buy for Moddedraptor members for A-Arms if I managed it.

We need to sell 10 sets of Standard or Long Travel A-Arms for the Raptor 660 or 700 to get the discount price of $475.00 a set for Standard Travel and $625.00 for Long Travel in your choice of color. This is over $100 off JD Performance’s standard low prices. Dave will build them in +1 and +2 widths. JD Performance WILL NOT require a $100.00 deposit as originally set up. Instead we need to get a list of (10) members or more that will COMMIT to purchasing these A-Arms. Once we get (10) members signed up and COMMIT to buying the A-Arms, I will send out a PM letting you know that you have (1) week to send funds to Dave at JD Performance. If you have any questions regarding how we are going to go about ordering and paying for this group buy, please PM or email me at [email protected].

1. Johnny Baja – Raptor 700 +2 Standard Travel - Black
2. Jamie700R - Raptor 700 +2 Standard Travel - Black
3. Diggs59 - Raptor 700 +2 Standard Travel - Black
4. Rebornraptor - Raptor 700 +2 Standard Travel - Red
5. Armbar808 - Raptor 700 +2 Standard Travel - Black
6. Rebornraptor - Raptor 700 +2 Standard Travel - Red

Below are actually pictures of a set of 700 arms, notice the reinforcement in the lower shock mount. These things are built well.

Now here are answers to some of the questions that have already been asked. I will try and update so you have (1) thread to go to get most of your answers.

Dave has requested if you have any technical questions to call him at JD Performance at 1.951.676.7957. Please try not to PM him with questions as this takes away from his time to build the A-Arms.

If you want A-Arms with chrome finish – ADD $ 175

Your A-Arms set will include – Both Upper and Lower A-Arms with ball joints, Tie Rods and Bushings

High Ground Clearance A-Arms are available – ADD $ 50

Needle Bearing/Bushing Kits are available – ADD $ 65

You DO NOT need new brake lines with standard travel +2 A-Arms

+2 Brake Lines are available – ADD $ 65

You can use your stock length shocks for standard travel +2 A-Arms

You will need aftermarket shocks for Long Travel A-Arms for Raptor 700 (no specs available) and 660R (19.25” extended and 13.125” compressed). JD Performance can also supply you with the shocks for your Long Travel A-Arms kits. Call Dave for details.

+3 A-Arms are available for Raptor 700 ONLY – ADD $65

A-Arms will start to be built once EVERYONE THAT COMMITED to purchasing them sends Dave at JD Performance their money. Remember you will have (1) week after the (10) have COMMITTED to purchasing the A-Arms. I will update the list so you know when this is completed.

WE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO GET A GROUP BUY DISCOUNT IF EVERYONE THAT SIGNS UP THE A-ARMS COMMITS TO PAYING. IF YOU THINK THERE IS A CHANCE YOU CANNOT MEET THE REQUIEMENTS FOR THE A-ARM GROUP BUY, PLEASE DON'T SIGN UP FOR THEM. DON'T BE THE ONE MEMBER THAT HOLDS UP A GROUP BUY FOR EVERYONE ELSE

Build/Shipping time is approximately 3 - 5 weeks to your door.

I have been asked if this group buy will happen again? It all depends on how well this one turns out. Let’s hope so.

JD Performance will provide a lifetime workmanship warranty, which includes cracks/fractures , or bowing/bending from regular use. If you impact a Redwood tree and bend an arm, we will replace one arm at a time at a reasonable price. Balljoints and bushings/and or bearings are wearable parts, and not warrantied. JD Performance are one of the only companies that I know of that will replace one arm at a time if you do have an accident, most places would require you to buy a new set.

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
C'mon fellas, if your buying the RPM axle (which is an awsome deal) you also need some +2 A-Arms to go with it. Dave has a great package deal for a-arms, RPM axle and shocks. Give him a call for details.

-Johnny

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Just a few pics of my JD Performance arms installed. They really feel sweet, I cant wait to hit the dunes next month!

·
Portsculptor
2,604 Posts
Wreckless, measure your front width for me please-outside of tire to outside of tire.

·
Registered
432 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
hey wreckless. do you have plus 1, 2 or 3 arms on your rappy. by the way. they look darn good.

·
Registered
152 Posts
if this drags on long enough i might b in im sending off the rear shock first 2 be revalved

·
Registered
54 Posts
ok. i'm jumping in. i'll go with the +2 standard travel in red. by the way......WHAT IN THE WORLD IS TAKING SO LONG PEOPLE???? OK everybody. you should really take a good look at these. in the last week I've looked at a crapload of arms. when you are talking price, quality of build, and features, you will have a hard time beating these. if you look at the website, they make them standard with adjustable caster as well as camber.and, they are built a lot like HOUSER arms. except a lot less money. COME ON PEOPLE......

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey johnny. how long do we have before this offer expires. if it don't happen soon, I'm gonna have to bail and just do it myself. do you know any good strong arm tactics?

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I going to give it until the end of the month, then I'm buying mine also. It's worked out for me waiting this long due to some unexpected LARGE vet bills for my show horses. Once I get back from the Raptor Rally at Glamis, I'll start leaning on more guys to sign up...:lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.