Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this clean JSR system with low hrs. M4 actually makes the JSR pipes and perform well. Has a nice deep tone, not raspy. This is a $500 system, selling it for $350 shipped.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Offers?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
902 Posts
JSR is? All that comes to mind is Jokers. I know I should know who JSR is but... LOL

I ask because a buddy of mine is in the market for a pipe soon. Waitin on uncle sam at the moment... LOL

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JSR is? All that comes to mind is Jokers. I know I should know who JSR is but... LOL

I ask because a buddy of mine is in the market for a pipe soon. Waitin on uncle sam at the moment... LOL
BaMotorsports is right, John at JSR parted ways with his business partner. Nmotion is now a yamaha dealership and John started JSR at his own home. Now he has a nice shop. He is very well known for his 450 builds. His pipes are very nice. I'm just wanting the look of duals. Thanks Ba and Preddy for chiming in.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the bump KB!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Any offers? I have a pc3 with dynojet ignition module that I can throw in to make a package deal

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just the exhaust and ignition module are for sale still. $300 for the exhaust and $150 for the ignition module, includeds shipping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts