Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Our group is heading up the first weekend in June. We have the World Superbike races on Memorial Day here in Utah so if you're gonna head west then Watching the races on Monday is a must then off to the MOSTERS in Idaho. AMA will race on the same day also.

Buddah leads a fast and furious pace. There is NOBODY better then him picking superfaaast flowing lines carving up the dunes. Leading at his pace takes alot of skill and good eyes. Join in if you're interested..

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Thats is usually when we head up. We usually stay at Sand Hills where are you staying? I'll have to get with everyone and plan it. Don't like the holiday weekend too crowded so we always go the following weekend.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'll have to keep this open as well. Have a few of us that have wanted to get back up there this summer. It may work out...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well my bro is doing a cruise that week that I didn't know about. Not sure when we are going :(

·
Registered
614 Posts
Well you can always plan it for July6-12th. Thats when we will be there this year, LOL

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Well you can always plan it for July6-12th. Thats when we will be there this year, LOL
I will check with everyone i am going with maybe we can change it to then

·
Registered
614 Posts
Sounds good Brandon, hope it works out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.