Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, just got back from Racers Edge. I did drop it off, got to take a tour of the facility and also chose a couple different options than I was originally going to go with. The shop is kick ass. They just got threre new flow bench in and messign with the software.. I also got to see their little experiment that they have going on "the turbo rappy" . All I can say is wow!

The turn around time is only till wed so I will have her for Memorial day weekend at the drags John and Morgan was were cool to deal with, both great guys, bs'd for a little bit and was on my way! Brett was working on the flowbench most of the time!

So I should have an update and Dyno sheet by Thurs. I really hope this build to get around 77-79hp 557-58ft lbs of tork Not quoting anything, so we will see.They have not tried to combination out yet so I couldn't get any hard #'s.

I got a "Donkey Dick" like Jade now as Bo would say

I feel like a little kid 6am trying to wake their paents up to open presents on Christmas

I will keep the thread updated :rockon::rockon::rockon:

J-HILT

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Sounds sweet!! I may or may not have a super secret build in process but that is classified info so if I talk about it men in black suits may show up and make me dissapear..:lol:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Sounds sweet!! I may or may not have a super secret build in process but that is classified info so if I talk about it men in black suits may show up and make me dissapear..:lol:
You being up there around the Barker skunkworks, I can only imagine :lol:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is yours the 734 Morgan is gonna dyno my valve on?:D

I actually asked him and he is going to try it on my build. I have some questions for you too. When can I call?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts