Modded Raptors Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KDS Racing / B&N Design Sponsored Give-Away w/Sticker or KeyChain Purchase PROMO OVER

This month’s Give-Away is sponsored by KDS Racing and B&N Designs. With the purchase of a forum sticker or key chain you will be entered into a Free Give-Away with the choice of Prize 1 or Prize 2. Lets all thank Kenny at KDS Racing and the guys at B&N for supporting the site and our free Give-Aways..

Prize 1.

A B&N tank topper and grille paint job of your choice or a helmet custom paint job or something similar that needs to be approved by the guys at B&N.
Sample Paint Job

Prize 2.
A KDS racing +2 or +3 Throttle body bore and inline evac valve for the 700.
Stock TB on the left and +2 on the right

The stickers and key chain below will be sold for $5.00 each. The stickers are yellow, blue, silver and red. The background will always be the yellow, blue, silver and red and the letters will always be black. This is the reverse of last month’s stickers.

Each member can buy as many stickers and key chains as they wish and for each sticker or key chain they buy they will be entered once into the free Give-away. To purchase a sticker or key chain, Paypal money to [email protected] and make sure in the title or body of your paypal payment you put your forum ID, the number of stickers you would like to purchase and the colors and the number of key chains. This promotion will run for one month from today (7/17-8/17). If you would like to pay via check or money order, pm me for my mailing address.

Legal Crap
No Purchase necessary to enter this promotion, but why would not not want to support the site? Ask about details if you are really that cheap.

·
AZ's PIT CREW MEMBER
343 Posts
sweet i'm in put me down for 4 keychains and 2 stickers yellow and silver. paymet will be sent Friday :thumb:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Very nice, are those key chains metal,rubber, or plastic?

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Key chains are rubber. They turned out ok but I will try again in a year to do something more flashy but they will work for now..:thumb:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Sweet I'm going to get a couple keychains and some stickers.

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
What is Kenny gonna give me if I already have all of his stuff???

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, we only hold 1 raffle a month, never overlapping. The Racers Edge raffle will start a week after this one ends.. :thumb:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Ok I have an idea how about I buy 1 keychain and 1 sticker and then you enter me in a handful of times @ no purchase necessary.

Jk man I never win shit but ill still support.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Hey what are our color choices on the stickers and whats the price on stickers and key chains and where do I send $$$

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey what are our color choices on the stickers and whats the price on stickers and key chains and where do I send $$$
Its all in the first post and I will be getting actual pics of the stickers tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Sorry wreckless, I had a brainfart and missed that part! I'll be sending my $$ in soon!

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK here are the stickers, now lets sell some stuff.. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.