·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
funny reading thats for shure

·
Registered
63 Posts
lol i've been on bluetraxx for many years and there are old posts of him saying how much he liked his raptor when he had it. my guess is that it got repoed and he is pretty bitter!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i've been on bluetraxx for many years and there are old posts of him saying how much he liked his raptor when he had it. my guess is that it got repoed and he is pretty bitter!
on a unrelated note what type of rear tires are you running look kinda like bear claws ?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Last time it was his alleged POS 525...now it is KFX. he will go away soon enough.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have a kfx700 and a raptor 700.... the kfx is quick for what it is but wont touch my raptor lol.... stock for stock the kfx will hang with a bad rider on a raptor :Hilarious:

·
Registered
209 Posts
There is no way that a heavy automatic is gonna beat a raptor period! They made for people that are too lazy or dumb to shift gears! It is a good thing must of them are bright green so i can see them better down the trail before i pass them by! lol

·
Registered
367 Posts
Do you have a kfx by the way or is that a bias opinion? I only comment on things I know from first hand experience from MY bikes not someone else's.... You should ride a kfx one day for a long trail ride... you would give that raptor up in a heart beat for the smooth ride and automatic of the kfx, That is what they were made for not lazy dumb people cause I shift gears very well lol

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
someone touch a nerve? :lol:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Speaking of fat kids...

Curb weight on the KFX700 is 551 lbs!! :Hilarious:
Now thats FAT ! :Hilarious: That must be a real tough days ride if you need an automatic to enjoy it spacemonkey !

·
Registered
63 Posts
on a unrelated note what type of rear tires are you running look kinda like bear claws ?
The tires are the 20" itp mudlite sp's. love them!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Bring it to the hill....... Nuff Said.

·
Registered
74 Posts
There is no way that a heavy automatic is gonna beat a raptor period! They made for people that are too lazy or dumb to shift gears! It is a good thing must of them are bright green so i can see them better down the trail before i pass them by! lol

I will put pink slips against your raptor any day and how you want to race against my KFX700. in the woods or on a straight stretch. Guarantee you have nothing for me.

·
Registered
74 Posts

I will put pink slips against your raptor any day and how you want to race against my KFX700. in the woods or on a straight stretch. Guarantee you have nothing for me.
:thumb:

1 - 20 of 95 Posts