Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
I raced a 730 kfx this past weekend, and he spanked me. I would get the hole shot, but he would blow by me when I was at the top of third. I gained some respect for these things after that. I'm going back to the dunes on may 8th, and there will be a group of kfx riders out there, one is a big bore (800 something cc's) with nitrous that makes over 100hp to the wheels, I'm really looking forward to seeing it run.

·
Registered
618 Posts
That is a nice looking KFX you have. I was on the blue raptor with the metal mulisha graphics this weekend. I just have a stock swinger and sand stars and was getting blasted out of the hole by you and the red one. I could keep up after that, but couldn't run you down on that length of "track":lol: You 2 were the only 4 strokes I couldn't walk when I was out there.
The red one was actually his, he just put those plastics on recently. The black one with the green hood was a 785...it was damn fast too.

I was able to get keep up with them off the line, but they would both pull away when I was in third. I don't know how we never got to line up our raptors, I was out there at the strip damn near all day...the two KFX's and one built yellow YFZ were the only 4 strokes I couldn't beat on Saturday.

My raptor vs the 730 KFX vs a 488 big bore Honda 450r:

my raptor vs the 730 kfx vs 785 kfx vs a bunch of 450's

1 - 2 of 2 Posts