Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I will put pink slips against your raptor any day and how you want to race against my KFX700. in the woods or on a straight stretch. Guarantee you have nothing for me.
:thumb:
:Hilarious: I love keyboard racing....I would love to whoop up on your kawi with my stock bore and stroke Rappy :thumb: Come to Sand Mtn NV. :D

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Kawis are for homos :D

If I ever found myself wanting a heavy v twin atv with an identity crisis I would rather buy a Renegade :D

But as with anything in the motorized vehicle world....anything can be fast with enough money put into it! :thumb:

I'm sure the KFX 700 is a decent quad. I would love to give one a ride to see what its got. But I would never trade my Raptor for one.....

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Umm I wasn't getting defensive, I can't even see where you might get the idea that i was; and are you trying to say that I feel that I am better than everyone else because i have a 700r. I am not going to say that I am not unbiased because If I wanted to buy a green turd then the kfx700 looks like the bike to go with. I realize I don't have the fastest bike out there and that isn't what i am looking for, but my bike is far more capable than many others thats why we all bought raptors. We wanted the best quads out there, if you don't believe google "the best selling quad"; Ive got a pretty good feeling about what might come up. And if you are trying to say that i feel better than everyone becuase I own a Raptor then you'd be right. Damn straight I am king shit since I own one and so is every other cat that does to, and i am sure if you went over to banshee hq those guys would feel the same way about themselves. So hop off your high-horse and go try and jerk someone else off.
Damn dude chill out...its just the internet :hyper:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
welp looks like we heard of a Raptor doing that......theres goes that snyde remark....

A KFX could make all the horsepower in the world and I still wouldnt trade my rappy for one

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
No you didn't. That KFX motor took years to finally break. You got another Raptor running 15-22 of boost and high compression for 3 years without breaking something major?

Raptor is a fine bike. But it is not built like a tank. Our bikes are. I ran stock rods at 22psi with 10 to 1 compression for a year...LOL The Cam ams are built even stronger than ours.
Well the KFX is built like a tank in more ways than one.....:lol:
I personally think they are in two different categories. IMO the Raptor is a true Race/trail hybrid sport quad. Where the KFX is more of a sporty utility quad with its size weight and auto tranny. More along the lines of maybe the Renegade category.

Don't get me wrong man....your bike is an animal in its own right...I have seen several vids of it running and it is surely a beast...and sounds cool to boot.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
oohhhh shnaaaap! we gots a callout! I always love keyboard racing :eyebrow:
Sleepy apparently you didnt know this but I am the greatest ATV rider IN THE WORLD! muahahahaha. And now that I publicly said it online everyone will know and respect that....or else:ninja:

Sleepy I assume, if u can "roost anyone all day" in a cross country race, that you must be pro by now and just dominating the pro circuits....correct?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts