Modded Raptors Forum banner
21 - 40 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I will put pink slips against your raptor any day and how you want to race against my KFX700. in the woods or on a straight stretch. Guarantee you have nothing for me.
:thumb:
So then we'll see you at the hill? :eyebrow:

Mr.Pitts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I will put pink slips against your raptor any day and how you want to race against my KFX700. in the woods or on a straight stretch. Guarantee you have nothing for me.
:Hilarious: I love keyboard racing....I would love to whoop up on your kawi with my stock bore and stroke Rappy :thumb: Come to Sand Mtn NV. :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
I don't race against utillity quads ! Even if they don't have racks ! LOL

·
Registered
182 Posts
:think:
Don't you have some hay to haul or cows you need to go feed with that thing:****:. How well does it haul a trailer? Must suck having a big utility quad wiithout 4wd:lol:.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
I have ridden a KFX 700. It rode a little rough and handled like total crap. It didn't want to steer worth a crap and had horrible bump steer. I rode it on a 2 mile partially rough but fast woods section and it didn't compare to my Raptor even before my suspension and steering upgrades. It would be fine for just cruising down the trail but not for aggressive riding. I sure as hell wouldn't want to ride it on a MX track. I told the owner when I gave it back, when I get old and fat I would consider having one. :banana:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have ridden a KFX 700. It rode a little rough and handled like total crap. It didn't want to steer worth a crap and had horrible bump steer. I rode it on a 2 mile partially rough but fast woods section and it didn't compare to my Raptor even before my suspension and steering upgrades. It would be fine for just cruising down the trail but not for aggressive riding. I sure as hell wouldn't want to ride it on a MX track. I told the owner when I gave it back, when I get old and fat I would consider having one. :banana:
lmao, beautifully said, almost phoetry, :hail:

But, damn, I might be needing one soon, lol

·
Registered
597 Posts

Why can't you embed videos here? I can elsewhere in the forum.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I know of some KFX 700's that will lay most stockbore Rappy's a serious beatin.

·
Registered
864 Posts
It's about someone with a slow Rappy thinking everything that isn't a Rappy is a piece of shit, or vice versa,at least that's what I got out of it. Most guys that think they have the fastest thing out there usually don't :lol:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Now metalalien has a slow KFX too :lol:

·
Registered
597 Posts
So what was the video about? Sure didn't prove anything to me.
No need to get defensive. I love my Raptor, but I sure don't feel like I'm better than everyone else because I own it. Any unbiased person who loves off-road toys would say that the 700 in that video sounds pretty badass. Besides, it's pretty cool little video.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Im too lazy to watch the vid but if its metalaliens bike, on the first or second run it tried to shit the crank right out the bootom of the case's

21 - 40 of 96 Posts