Modded Raptors Forum banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Kawis are for homos :D

If I ever found myself wanting a heavy v twin atv with an identity crisis I would rather buy a Renegade :D

But as with anything in the motorized vehicle world....anything can be fast with enough money put into it! :thumb:

I'm sure the KFX 700 is a decent quad. I would love to give one a ride to see what its got. But I would never trade my Raptor for one.....

·
Registered
143 Posts
My good friend has a kfx 700 with fatboy duals and jetted. we raced plenty of times when mine was stock,i would get him by 2-3 lengths in a 300' drag. I would never ditch my raptor for one thats for sure,but it was fun to ride wheelies on. however i would be curious to see the kfx 700 150+lbs lighter to match the raptor 700 cause i know they can be built to haul ass. heres a video that always impressed me about the kfx700

·
Registered
127 Posts
I had a KFX 700 for awhile (got a great deal on it).
It really impressed me how fast it was for its weight, it had dual exhaust and a K&N filter on it and it would stay very close to my Raptor when it had just a slip on pipe. The KFX was great for getting the holeshot on dirt because of the auto tranny.
It was a fun, fast quad but just way too heavy and big to really play around on!

It was my sons quad when he was 15 and he could ride it good, but we traded it for a LTZ 400 for him and he is much happier because it is soo much more fun playing around on the trails and in the dunes!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
No need to get defensive. I love my Raptor, but I sure don't feel like I'm better than everyone else because I own it. Any unbiased person who loves off-road toys would say that the 700 in that video sounds pretty badass. Besides, it's pretty cool little video.
Umm I wasn't getting defensive, I can't even see where you might get the idea that i was; and are you trying to say that I feel that I am better than everyone else because i have a 700r. I am not going to say that I am not unbiased because If I wanted to buy a green turd then the kfx700 looks like the bike to go with. I realize I don't have the fastest bike out there and that isn't what i am looking for, but my bike is far more capable than many others thats why we all bought raptors. We wanted the best quads out there, if you don't believe google "the best selling quad"; Ive got a pretty good feeling about what might come up. And if you are trying to say that i feel better than everyone becuase I own a Raptor then you'd be right. Damn straight I am king shit since I own one and so is every other cat that does to, and i am sure if you went over to banshee hq those guys would feel the same way about themselves. So hop off your high-horse and go try and jerk someone else off.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Umm I wasn't getting defensive, I can't even see where you might get the idea that i was; and are you trying to say that I feel that I am better than everyone else because i have a 700r. I am not going to say that I am not unbiased because If I wanted to buy a green turd then the kfx700 looks like the bike to go with. I realize I don't have the fastest bike out there and that isn't what i am looking for, but my bike is far more capable than many others thats why we all bought raptors. We wanted the best quads out there, if you don't believe google "the best selling quad"; Ive got a pretty good feeling about what might come up. And if you are trying to say that i feel better than everyone becuase I own a Raptor then you'd be right. Damn straight I am king shit since I own one and so is every other cat that does to, and i am sure if you went over to banshee hq those guys would feel the same way about themselves. So hop off your high-horse and go try and jerk someone else off.
You're taking this way too seriously bro.

·
Registered
864 Posts
I guess if you're getting off the horse anyway you could jerk me off :lol:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Damn dude chill out...its just the internet :hyper:

·
Registered
597 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
LOL. Hahaha.

You must have a stressful life dude, getting frustrated so easily.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Kawis are for homos :D

If I ever found myself wanting a heavy v twin atv with an identity crisis I would rather buy a Renegade :D
+1 ... :Hilarious:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I think the kfx450r is more performance oreiented than the kfx700 .the kfx700 looks like it was just thrown together ,.Now the kfx450r was actually designed

·
Super Moderator
548 Posts
I have no idea what you guys are talking about.. My KFX 700 is way lighter and much more nimble then my old 3 wheeler...:lol:

·
Registered
597 Posts
41 - 60 of 95 Posts