Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I rode with just the Leatt Neck Brace for 50+ miles in 70+ degree wheather and never once felt it was combersome to wear! Very good wearability!

With the HRP Flak Jak installed, I have yet to wear the combination out on the trails! Just got the Flak Jak this week and we have had nothing but rain, rain and more rain here!

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I rode with just the Leatt Neck Brace for 50+ miles in 70+ degree weather and never once felt it was combersome to wear! Very good wearability!

With the HRP Flak Jak installed, I have yet to wear the combination out on the trails! Just got the Flak Jak this week and we have had nothing but rain, rain and more rain here!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got mine and will be wearing it with a six one six launch suit. Will be leaving for Baja on Tues morn and try it out for a week or so. I am anxious to see how it works with a back pak. Lets keep posted on how we feel about this piece of safety gear. The trails and roads are so bad that I am hoping for some support to the helmet when bouncing around. FR.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts