Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the money i was going to put on my 660 are over cuz im going to be buying my aunts 06 raptor 700 soon but i wont be able to buy till i sell my 660 and when i aunts buys a banshee i gonna get the 700 for around 3,800 cuz that how much is still owed on the bike

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
good deal. u will love the jump from a 660 to a 700. or atleast i did.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good deal. u will love the jump from a 660 to a 700. or atleast i did.
there nothing really differnt between the 660 and 700 except for the speed
but i was going to buy a 450 but when my aunt told me that shes getting rid of her 700 my mind changed cuz ill rather buy from family then strengers cuz i know what the 700 has neen threw

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
there is a huge difference between the 660 and 700 imo. the power is the only thing that is close to the same. the frame of the 700 is better. suspesion is way better being pretty much 450 suspension. breaks are a lot nicer also imo.

btw we got some raptors going to ocotillo wells next month if u are down.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cant go to ocotillo september i cant drive by my self right now i just got my permit and plus my uncle getting married in september

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
that cool. maybe some other time.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Yea I really liked the 700 compared to my 660... Plus the 700 is easy to upgrade.. Nice quad..:thumb:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it well work out but my aunt wont sell the 700 tell she get her banshee so that wont be until october cuz the banshee she wants is located in calxico but my aunt said i can borrow the 700 whenever i want and plus i can save up money for mods

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sooooo....what kind of build are u doing???
not sure gonna buy those new dmc duels and pc3 to replace the alba pipe and programmer but im gonna be building my 700 for trails,glamis, and baja

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
not sure gonna buy those new dmc duels and pc3 to replace the alba pipe and programmer but im gonna be building my 700 for trails,glamis, and baja
don't get dmc.. they copied off the barker.. don't support dmc.. get the new barkers if anything

·
Registered
197 Posts
700 compared to the 660 is like night and day. They are quite a bit different than one thinks... :beerchug:

·
Registered
390 Posts
700 compared to the 660 is like night and day. They are quite a bit different than one thinks... :beerchug:
+1 its probably better to ask what is the same about them. Completely different quads. The fuel injection alone is enough to sell me.

·
Registered
112 Posts
and who made dual exhaust first?????
i belive lte:lol: but i guess they were not in on this. i would deffinatly go with the barkers though. Has anyone herd anything on the dasas.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts