Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. bad news my 2009 se was stolen last week so im back to square one. Im going to look at a 2008 SE on saturday that is completely stock and from what im told has only had about 6 tanks of gas through it.

From the pics the bike appears to be very clean. Im looking to start with the big 3. Im wanting DMC black dual exhaust, fci intake with the box and ether an msd blaster or pcv.

Any recommendations on which fuel controller to get and also where does everyone recommend i get these. Im kinda of onna budget as i had so much money in my old one so cheapest will really help lol. Thank you everyone in advance

·
Registered
37 Posts
Man, I'm sorry to hear about your bike being stolen that's never cool, but good luck with the new bike, the DMC's are great pipes, and the FCI is a good way to go as far as intake... The biggest difference with the msd is the ability to change the rev limiter, I run a PCV and its great for me... Maybe some of the other guys here will have a different opinion but for what it sounds like your looking to do, which ever one you can find cheaper is going to be the better choice... Hope this helps! :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts